Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

2013 London Film Festival: 'The Spectacular Now' Premiere Wish List

Shailene Woodley has never been one of my favorites on the red carpet as I usually think that she is super bland when she steps out for these premieres. I think that this black and white floral applique Erin Featherston Spring 2014 RTW gown would be the perfect look for her to try and step up her red carpet mojo at the 2013 London Film Festival premiere of her film, 'The Spectacular Now.' I think that this is a girly route that we have not seen Shailene take on the red carpet and I actually think that she would look really glamorous and elegant. Finish the look with black pumps, a black clutch, and some simple diamonds to keep a simple look for her for this premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment