Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

2013 Rome Film Festival: 'Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon 3D' Premiere Wish List

If you are a normal reader of this site you will know that I am OBSESSED with asians on the red carpet. One whom caught my eye just last year wearing Elie Saab, Georges Chakra, Chanel, and Balenciaga. I am hoping that when Angelababy takes to the red carpet during the 2013 Rome Film Festival premiere of 'Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon' that she will bring the drama like so many Asian starts do when they take to the red carpet. Having already donned Valentino, Christian Dior, Elie Saab Ready-To-Wear whilst promoting this film but I am hoping for high drama during Rome. This deep red Georges Hobeika Fall 2013 Couture major mermaid gown was one of my favorite things to see walk the runway at the show in Paris back in July. I think that this gown is something that I only have a chance of seeing on an Asian red carpets as it is something that is extremely avant garde. Finish the look with Veronica Lake waves over one shoulder and a pair of gold platform sandals and Angelababy will rock the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment