Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

2013 AFI Fest: 'Saving Mr Banks' Premiere Wish List

After closing the 2013 London Film Festival, the cast of 'Saving Mr. Banks' will make their way to Hollywood for the AFI (American Film Institute) Festival opening where they will present the film once again. I think that this dove grey Jenny Packham Spring 2014 RTW peasant dress with ruby red embroidery. I think that this is a simple dress that is perfect for the 54 year old British actress. We don't see a whole lot of Emma on the red carpet and I am not the biggest fan of her wardrobe. This dress would be a pretty change from the very grandmumsy clothes that she usually wears. A pair of silver satin Ferragamo pumps would be the perfect finishing touch to complete this ensemble.
I have not gotten the hype behind Ruth Wilson. After one great look in McQ by Alexander McQueen last year she has failed to really excite. I am hoping when she takes to the red carpet at the AFI Fest opening gala premiere of 'Saving Mr Banks' that she goes softer and turns down the bitch face that she tends to put on when she takes to the red carpet. For this premiere I think that this silvery ice blue Jason Wu Spring 2014 RTW one shoulder origami draped cocktail dress would be the perfect look for Ruth to don for this red carpet. Complete the look with a bold blue clutch and a pair of silver sandals and I think that I might like this look from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment