Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2013 London Film Festival: 'The Zero Theorem' Premiere Wish List

I am sure that many do not get my fascination with Tilda Swinton, while most find her extremely unattractive I think her pale milky skin and androgynous face make her unique and gorgeous. She will be premiering two films, neither of which she has actually taken to the carpet to promote as of yet, but I am still hopeful that she will grace the 2013 London Film Festival red carpet to premiere her film, 'The Zero Theorem.' I have never seen Tilda wear a design by Giles, at least not in my realm of knowledge, but I think that this dark painted faces cape gown from the Giles Spring 2014 RTW collection is something that Tilda would just rock and make people fall in love with this look. I will admit that this dress just on the runway repulses me and it would need a very specific wearer and I believe that Tilda is that woman. She should finish the look with black and gold Saint Laurent pumps and a gold clutch and she will have a look that will leave people in shock and awe

No comments:

Post a Comment