Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

2013 Rome Film Festival: 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Premiere Wish List

When I read that 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' was going to be premiering during the 2013 Rome Film Festival I could not hep but do a little squeal because I am so excited to see what the two leading ladies of the film will be wearing. As Jennifer Lawrence is a current face of Christian Dior I am sure that she will choose a gown from the house for her red carpet appearance. As I was watching the Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture collection walk the runway and this amazing green mermaid gown took to the runway, JLaw immediately took to my mind and I wished right then and there that there would be a major film festival premiere for one of her films and my wish came true. I love when Jennifer wears color because she has a skin tone that can pull off so many different hues that she should wear more color. This dress is just a simple silhouette and all the drama is in the color. Complete the look with a black clutch, a pair of black sandals, a pair of knockout emerald and diamond earrings and Jennifer will wow me on the red carpet.
Elizabeth Banks is the other woman that I am most looking forward to seeing take to this red carpet. I had a hard time choosing between an Elie Saab, Atelier Versace, or Armani Prive. I am sure that we will see Elizabeth wear a Versace look or two during this promo tour and as you all know I love me some Elie Saab, but I ultimately decided to go with an amazing nude Armani Prive Fall 2013 Couture strapless gown. The last time we have seen Elizabeth wear an Armani Prive design was back at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival in a stunning red one shouldered gown at the 'Up' premiere. I loved the pairing then and I think the paring at the Rome Film Festival would be absolutely perfect. Complete the look with a champagne satin Prada box clutch, a pair of light gold strappy sandals, as well as some amazing yellow diamond Chopard diamonds and Lizzy will have herself an amazing old Hollywood moment on the red carpet in Roma.

No comments:

Post a Comment