Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

2013 London Film Festival: 'The Invisible Woman' Premiere Wish List

With the opening of the 2013 London Film Festival on Wednesday we are drawing to an almost close with just a few more premiere wishes left for the event. One of the red carpet premieres that I am most looking forward to seeing is the 'The Invisible Woman' mostly because I love the two leading ladies. The first is Felicity Jones, who stepped onto the scene in 2011 and garnered a One to Watch award that same year. For this premiere I could see the cool English rose wearing this cream and silver Proenza Schouler Spring 2014 RTW calf length dress. Felicity is a devotee to the Proenza Schouler brand and I can definitely see her being the first to snag a look from the new Spring 2014 RTW collection for this premiere. I would pair this look with a pair of gold pumps and a gold clutch, which is surprising seeing that I do not usually condone the mixing of metals. If she does this she will just ooze effortless cool as she takes to the red carpet at her big premiere.
If anyone will bring the couture glamour to this red carpet it will most defiantly be Kristin Scott Thomas. Sadly when the film premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival, Kristin was not in attendance but I am hoping that the stunning 53 year old actress bring her effortless European glam to the red carpet. I think that she would look extremely elegant wearing this champagne gold Armani Prive Fall 2013 Couture gown with lace bodice (of course it would be much more lined for Kristin.) There isn't a whole lot more I can say about this pair because I think that it mostly speaks for itself. Keep the runway satin pumps, add a gold minaudiere, and simple jewels and Kristin will definitely keep the glam factor going at the London Film Festival premiere of 'The Invisible Woman.'

No comments:

Post a Comment