Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence for the International 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Premieres Wish List

OMG I can't believe that this time is almost here! I am so excited to see what will become of the promotional tour (and the movie) for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.' Jennifer Lawrence has been a loyal Christian Dior spokesmodel for the most part this year only straying a few times in brands like Prabal Gurung, Alexander McQueen, and Stella McCartney. For some of the smaller international premieres (I can see this film going all twilight with like a premiere in every major city across the globe) I have strayed away from picking any Christian Dior looks, I am saving them for the two big premieres in London and LA (wish lists to follow in accordance to their respective red carpet dates!) For the more casual premieres/photocalls I have picked three non-Dior looks that I think would look stunning on JLaw. Up first we have a white Elie Saab Spring 2014 RTW dress with a lace bat-wing blouse. This dress is elegant and feminine without being to girly, which is something that is not within Jennifer's style. She is much more sporty and pulls those looks off with great ease without looking like she is trying to hard. Following that is this amazing J. Mendel Spring 2014 RTW black and white cap sleeved top with a stunning emerald green metallic embroidered skirt. This look screams sporty chic mixed with uptown glamour. And finally I think that this black Lanvin Spring 2014 RTW halter dress would be a safe but elegant choice as it would hug every single one of  Jennifer's curves. Finish the first two looks with the new red carpet standard white pumps and a pair of black or silver sandals for the Lanvin dress and Jennifer will have some perfect looks on her hands. Now on to some evening gowns.
Back before Jennifer was styled by renowned Hollywood stylist Rachel Zoe, she had a few moments wearing Elie Saab and I have to say that I really miss this paring because as most of you know Elie is one of my favorite designers and Rachel never uses his designs on any of her clients. I think that this amazing jade green Elie Saab Spring 2014 RTW gown with a deep plunge and  a waist accentuating belt would look amazing on Jennifer but as of this moment it is just a pipe dream to see her wearing it! Something a little more realistic is this cream Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 RTW tiered lace column gown. I know I said Jennifer doesn't do girly very well but I do think that this gown is a mix of sporty uptown girl and that Jennifer would look really pretty wearing this design. And finally this navy blue Vionnet Spring 2014 RTW gown with an asymmetrical neckline might just be my favorite wish for her (aside from the J. Mendel ensemble) as it is edgy and sporty and is probably the look that I can most see her wearing and rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment