Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2013 London Film Festival: 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Premiere Wish List

Tilda Swinton skipped out on the Venice and Toronto Film Festivals last month, which extremely disappointing me as I was really looking forward to seeing her take to the red carpet. I am hoping that when 'Only Lovers Left Alive' premieres during the 2013 London Film Festival that Tilda will join her co-star Tom Hiddleston for the films premiere. This year has been the year of Dior with some actresses that I never thought I would see wear the brand taking to the red carpet wearing the houses creations and I am just waiting for Tilda to join this list of red carpet shockers. I think that this white draped Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture gown with a multicolored embellished panel would be the perfect gown for Tilda and I think would translate well to the red carpet. Complete the look with simple silver pumps and her hair perfectly placed and I am sure that Tilda will wow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment