Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

2013 Toronto International Film Festival Premieres Wish List Part 4

 Angelina Jolie has played the role of the Best Plus One so far this year on the arm of Brad Pitt has he traveled the world promoting 'World War Z' and I am sure that she will once again play arm candy for him as he premieres 'Twelve Years a Slave' at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival. Angie gave us a look that is totally going to end up on several Best Dressed of the Year lists at the 'World War Z' Berlin premiere wearing a sculptural white Ralph & Russo cocktail dress and stunned in a black Saint Laurent gown at the London premiere of the film as well. I am hoping to see her wear this silver and grey Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture gown for the red carpet at TIFF and is simple enough to not overshadow the films stars, even though she is Angelina Jolie. A silver Edie Parker clutch and a pair of silver Salvatore Ferragamo satin pumps would be the only things that I would use to finish off this absolutely amazing red carpet ensemble.
Berenice Bejo will premiere 'The Past' at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival and I am extremely excited to see what she will bring to the red carpet. She was one of my favorites during the Cannes Film Festival peaking at #8 out of over 140 looks in her stunning Alexis Mabille blue coat and white gown. I think that Berenice will go back to the brand that was loyal to her as she grew to fame whilst she was nominated for an Academy Award for her film 'The Artist,' Elie Saab. For this premiere I would love to see her wear this amazing red Elie Saab Resort 2014 gown with lace inserts with just a simple Kotur clutch and red sandals. Berenice just oozes effortless French style and like I said I am extremely excited to see what she is going to wear at TIFF next month.
Jennifer Aniston will be in Toronto next moth and the main headline coming out of this the speculation that there will be a Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie/Jennifer Aniston rendezvous. I could care less to be honest. Jen and Brad split almost 8 years ago and Mrs Aniston is engaged to become Mrs Justin Theroux soon. I am just hoping that Jennifer will not make it onto my worst dressed list. If she wears this grey and blue strapless Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture cocktail dress without the weird arm and neck details then I can believe that she would make the right choice and wow me on the red carpet which she can not usually do. The last time I was wowed by a Jennifer Aniston look was her bold red Valentino Couture gown at the 2013 Academy Awards. I just think that as long as the look is age appropriate, not Valentino, and not black that Jennifer could have a winning look on her hands because I am completely over her wearing all of the things that I had mentioned. Just a simple pair of black peep toe Salvatore Ferragamo pumps and maybe her beach-y locks worn in a messy up do to combat the serousness of the rest of the look and Jennifer will have a look that I might actually like.

No comments:

Post a Comment