Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

2013 Venice Film Festival: 'Night Moves' Photocall & Premiere Wish List


I just could not figure out or settle on what Dakota Fanning will wear for the photocall of her film 'Night Moves' which she will be debuting at the 2013 Venice Film Festival alongside co-star Jessie Eisenberg. For the photocall I can only imagine that she will wear Louis Vuitton, Nina Ricci, or Valentino but since I couldn't pick a look I am just going to focus on the gala premiere from here on out. To step out on the red carpet in Venice I think that this platinum Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture strapless completely embellished gown is absolutely perfect for the star. Dakota is one that when she steps out on the red carpet she either makes me fall in love or I completely loathe what she is wearing. I think that this gown is absolutely perfect for Dakota and I would fall in love with her in this gown. Just a pair of platinum Salvatore Ferragamo pumps, her hair in a chic up-do, and a pretty pink lip and Dakota will definitely have my heart on this red carpet.
And here we have yet another wish for 2013 Venice Film Festival Jury member Virginie Ledoyen. I have to admit I do not know much about her red carpet styling except what I have seen at Paris Fashion Weeks and the Cannes Film Festival the past 2 years, which amounts to Elie Saab, Dior, and Chanel. Well I am also wishing that she continues to expand her red carpet repoitare during this festival. Maxime Simoens is a growing red carpet brand having dressed the likes of Lily Collins, Lea Seydoux, and Emma Watson just in the past few months. Virginie would be absolutely the perfect definition of a Venice jury member wearing this strapless Maxime Simoens Resort 2014 black embellished bodice gown. It's a simple gown that would make a huge impact on the red carpet. I would pair this look with a black satin frame clutch, a pair of black Salvatore Ferragamo peep toe satin pumps, and some amazing diamond dazzlers in the ear and the wrist and this look is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment