Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

2013 Toronto International Film Festival Premieres Wish List Part 6

Felicity Jones was one of my Ones to Watch in 2012 and then we did not see her take to the red carpet but this year she has grabbed my attention lately. I am hoping that when she steps out at the 2013 Toronto Film Festival to premiere her film 'The Invisible Woman' she will wow and show me why she was one of my Ones to Watch. I think that this green Lanvin Resort 2014 one ruffled shouldered ruffled gown. This gown is one of my absolute favorite looks from the Lanvin Resort collection and I am sure that someone will pick this dress up and rock it on the red carpet and I am hoping that Felicity will be the one to get to it first. A sleek pony tail, a gold clutch, and a pair of gold pointed toe pumps as well as a red lip would be the way that I finish off this amazing ensemble for Felicity for the Toronto International Film Festival.
Mila Kunis made a red carpet return to top form earlier this year on the promotional tour for 'OZ: The Great and Powerful' and I am hoping that the fashion just keeps on coming during the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival. Mila will be in town to premiere her film 'Third Person' and I am hoping to see her rock the red carpet in a glamorous ensemble. For the premiere I would pick this sapphire blue Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture cocktail dress. I think that this dress would be sophisticated yet still sexy on Mila. I have not been wowed by a Mila/Elie collaboration since the lilac Elie Saab gown that Mila wore to the Academy Awards the year that she was nominated for her work in 'Black Swan.' A pair of blue Salvatore Ferragamo peep toe pumps and simple jewelry would be the way that I would finish off this look for TIFF and Mila.
Finally we have the final wish for the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival and its for Scarlett Johanson for her premiere of 'Under the Skin.' For her Venice Film Festival premiere of the same film I want to see Scarlett wear a sexy yet classic and sophisticated Marchesa gown and I think that for Toronto ScarJo will go for something shorter and sexier. I think that this black Atelier Versace Fall 2013 Couture long sleeved cocktail dress would be perfect for Scarlett for this premiere. I think that with a dress like this that makes a major statement just a simple pair of black Christian Louboutin pointed toe pumps would be the way to accessorize this dress. Finish the look with old Hollywood waves and a bold red lip and Scarlett will have her second best dressed look of the festival. 

Keep an eye on the Facebook and Twitter pages during these festivals too see all the best look from the red carpets.

No comments:

Post a Comment