Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

2013 Venice Film Festival: Opening Ceremony & 'Gravity' Photocall and Premiere

On the same day as the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards takes place in New York across the Atlantic in Venice, Italy the 2013 Venice Film Festival will kick off. The first event of the festival will be the photocall and press conference for the opening film 'Gravity' which starts Sandra Bullock. For the casual photocall I think that this grey and red Oscar de la Rental Resort 2014 floral and plaid peplum top with grey pants would be perfect. There is no need to wear a couture dress like some people do during Cannes. This dress with a gold bracelet, flowing tresses, and black Saint Laurent pointy toe pumps would be the perfect way to complete this photocall ready look.
After her Oscar de la Renta look during the photocall I am excited to see what Sandra Bullock will change into for her red carpet appearance at the Opening Ceremony where she will premiere her latest film 'Gravity.' There are two directions that Sandra could go she could go with tradition and wear an Italian brand like Armani, Versace, or Gucci or break tradition and wear a gown from a non-Italian brand. I am wishing for the later with this blue Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture strapless embellished gown. Having only donned an Elie Saab creation once before, a beautiful black gown at the 2013 Academy Awards, Sandra's relationship with the house in young but I think that this is the perfect option for her for this event. I would complete the look with a black Edie Parker confetti clutch, a pair of black satin peep toe pumps, a pair of dazzling diamond earrings, and a stunning diamond cuff. If she does all this then I think she will have a best dressed look on her hands.
Italian model Eva Riccobono is the Mistress of Ceremonies for the 2013 Venice Film Festival and will take to the red carpet at the Opening and Closing Ceremonies before heading inside to do her duties as Hostess. The women who are usually the Mistresses of Ceremonies wear Italian brands such as Valentino, Armani, or Alberta Ferretti. I think that this champagne gold Armani Prive Fall 2013 Couture gown is perfect for Eva. I would have the bodice modified to be just a little bit more modest for the 30 year old model. Add a pair of champagne satin sandals, a light gold clutch, and a gold cuff and I think that Eva will make a statement on the red carpet and hold her own against the Hollywood types that will also most likely be taking to the red carpet during the premiere.
 Virginie Ledoyen is on the main jury at the 2013 Venice Film Festival and I can't decide whether or not I am excited about this or not. I do believe that Virginie is a beautiful woman who has amazing red carpet potential but I am not sure if she will give us full film festival jury glam or not. Either way I am praying for the best and that is what I am going to be wishing for in her wishes. For the Opening Ceremony and 'Gravity' Premiere I would love to see Virginie wear this amazing long sleeved Atelier Versace Fall 2013 Couture deep blue gown. I think that this would make the statement that she is ready to show this festival what she has and that she isn't going to be afraid to flaunt it. I would just pair this gown with a pair of black super high heeled sandals and a few diamond dazzlers, as well as Veronica Lake waves over one shoulder and Virginie could be the best of the 3 women on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment