Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

2013 Venice Film Festival: 'Tracks' Photocall & Premiere Wish List


Mia Wasikowska used to be one of the people I looked most forward to seeing take to the red carpet but earlier this year she cut her hair and seemed to loose her red carpet mojo. The young actress also skipped out of attending her film premiere of 'Only Lovers Left Alive' during the Cannes Film Festival, so I am hoping to see her take to the big red carpet during the Venice Film Festival. I think that this amazing Valentino Fall 2013 Couture gown with a velvet top and a silk skirt. There are only a handful of actresses in Hollywood would be able to pull off this gown and I do believe that Mia is among that small handful. Just a pair of bronze satin pumps, slicked back hair, and simple makeup and Mia will have the perfect look for her big Venice Film Festival premiere of 'Tracks.'
As I want to keep expanding celebrities red carpet repitorie I have picked a designer that I have never seen Virginie Ledoyen wear on the red carpet. As a jury member of the Venice Film Festival main competition I am certain that we will see Virginie wear several Italian fashion houses such as Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Armani, and wished for her Alberta Ferretti. I think that this seafoam green Alberta Ferretti Resort 2014 draped goddess gown is a take back to classic Ferretti designs and I think it would look absolutely stunning on Virginie. I would just pair this gown with a gold clutch, a pair of gold sandals, and hair worn over one shoulder in classic old Hollywood waves and she will have another winning look for the Venice Film Festival red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment