Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

'Diana' Premieres Wish List

Naomi Watts will start her journey to the 2014 Academy Awards soon as she starts to premiere her biopic 'Diana' based upon the life of the famed Princess Diana. From the promotional images that have come from this film the resemblance between the two is absolutely undeniable but I do not believe that Naomi will go down the imitation path during the promo tour for this film. I know for sure that 'Diana' will have a gala premiere in London on September 5th and I am guessing that it will also premiere in New York. For the New York premiere I would dress the blonde beauty in this structured ZAC Zac Posen Resort 2014 ink blue peplum dress. Naomi and Zac Posen are actually good friends and she wears his designs all the time so it will come a surprise to me if she doesn't pull out a look from him during the promotional tour for this film. Finish this look with a matching blue Judith Leiber clutch, a pair of black sandals, and some stunning Chopard diamonds would complete this perfect look for the New York premiere. For London, where I am expecting a huge fan turnout, I think that this cream draped Chanel Resort 2014 gown would be the perfect choice. I am absolutely in love with this absolutely stunning ensemble and I can't believe that it hasn't been snatched up but that may just be because it is on reserve for Naomi for this promotional tour. A Kotur white lace and gold 'Margo' clutch, a pair of gold Chanel sandals, a pair of pearl stud earrings, and a pearl wrist cuff and Naomi will have herself another stunning look for the 'Diana' peremieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment