Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

2013 Venice Film Festival: 'Kill Your Darlings' Photocall and Premiere Wish List

Elizabeth Olsen came onto the red carpet scene in 2011 and garnered my One to Watch in 2012 award and she extremely disappointed me. But with a major motion picture gearing up as well as some film festival appearances coming up I am hoping that she will start to wow me again. During the 2013 Venice Film Festival, Olsen will be premiering her latest film 'Kill Your Darlings' alongside co-star Daniel Radcliffe. For the photocall of this film I am hoping that Elizabeth will wear this white Alexander McQueen Fall 2013 RTW dress. I think that this dress is completely up Elizabeth's alley and she would look so chic in this with a simple day time updo and a pair of white pointy toe pumps.
For the premiere that evening I would like to see Elizabeth turn back to a designer that quite heavily aided in her fabulous red carpet accent, Chanel. Elizabeth has donned Chanel Couture a few times in the past and has popped up at several Chanel sponsored events so seeing her wear a Chanel gown would not be surprising. I think that this black and white Chanel Fall 2013 Couture geometric print strapless gown would be the perfect choice for Lizzy. I think that this gown would come across as chic and effortless on her and that is exactly what her look needs to be for the Venice Film Festival. I wouldn't over complicate this look just adding a black satin Chanel clutch, a pair of black pumps, and some dazzling Chanel diamonds in her ears. Hair swept up into a chic up do, but not the same as the one in the morning, and a red lip would finish off this chic ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment