Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

2013 Venice Film Festival: Closing Ceremony Wish List

We haven't seen another wish for 2013 Venice Film Festival Mistress of Ceremonies Eva Riccobono since I picked a sexy Armani Prive Fall 2013 Couture gown for her to wear during her duties at the Opening Ceremony. Well at the very end of the festival we will see Eva take to the red carpet/stage at the 2013 Venice Film Festival to host the Closing Ceremony. Most take this as a time to dress down in simpler looks but I am hoping to see a stand out look on Eva like this white Giambattista Valli Fall 2013 Couture gown. I feel that only a model like Eva could really pull this gown off, or Eva Longoria during Cannes where she seems to become this uber diva, and I really do hope that she does because letting this gown get lost in runway archives would be such a shame. Just a pair of gold sandals and sleek hair and a light pink lip would be the perfect finishing touches to this elegant ensemble.
I am sure that you all will be glad that here is my final wish for 2013 Venice Film Festival Jury Member Virginie Ledoyen. I am expecting to see the actress wear a Christian Dior look at some point during the festival as she is a regular in the front row of the houses runway shows. I am hoping that she will snap up this Christian Dior Spring 2013 Couture gown which to me is one of the last wearable items from the collection yet to see a red carpet. This would be a perfect look for this Closing Ceremony because this will stand out on the red carpet as the closing film is actually a documentary. Just a black satin clutch, a pair of black satin pumps, and simple jewels would make this look perfect and let Virginie shine on the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment