Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 Academy Awards Best Actress Nominees Wish List

The Oscars are Sunday night and I am super excited to see all the nominees take to the red carpet outside of the Kodak Theater before heading in to receive their awards. Glenn Close is super stunning and I think that she would look absolutely stunning in this Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2012 navy ruffled ball gown. I would have half sleeves added to this dress to make it a little more elegant and age appropriate. Some great diamond and sapphire earrings, a navy clutch, and some navy peep toe pumps would be absolutely perfect and Glenn would look absolutely amazing.
I saw this red Carolina Herrera Fall 2012 RTW in a special preview of the collection and the moment I did I knew that it was what I want Meryl Streep to wear this year to the Oscars. I believe after seeing 'The Iron Lady' that Meryl is a huge contender for the little gold statue on Sunday. I think that she would look absolutely stunning on her and it is totally something that she would pull. No clutch, and some black peep toe pumps and diamond earrings would be all that Meryl will need to win.
I am really excited to see what Michelle Williams is going to wear to the 2012 Academy Awards as she has constantly been getting better in her style. I think that this yellow Jason Wu Spring 2012 RTW ball gown with a rise and fall hem is not your typical Oscar dress but is something that Michelle would look stunning in. Michelle is a huge fan of Jason Wu and I am hoping that she wears him on Sunday giving him his first Oscar appearance. This gown without the black belt, a gold clutch, and some gold strappy sandals along with some great gold jewelry will push Michelle onto my best dressed list.
Another Oscars another year I will wish for this dress to be worn. Last year I wished for 'Black Swan' star and Best Supporting Actress nominee Mila Kunis to wear it. This year I have chosen to put Rooney Mara in this stunning red creation. This is seriously one of my favorite gowns and I am still shocked that it has not been worn thus far. I choose this because I am praying for Rooney not to wear another black gown to this award show. I would love for this to be her Oscar dress, paired with some great diamond earrings and some red peep toe pumps.
Last but not least I have this amazing blue Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture gown for the always stunning Viola Davis. Viola is the other actress nominated in this category that I would like to see go home with the statue. I do not envy the members of the Academy for having to make up their mind on who should receive the coveted little gold naked man on Sunday night. I think that this gown would look absolutely stunning on the actress who has been progressively making more fashion forward and amazing red carpet choices as of late. I think that she would look great in this and the dress has amazing movement. I would pair it with matching clutch and peep toe pumps and some amazing diamond earrings and bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment