Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

2012 Academy Awards Best Supporting Actress Wish List

One thing about the three actresses listed here that are nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture are that I know that they are going to be wearing the designers that I am wishing for them too. First up we have Berenice Bejo who has had a long time relationship with Elie Saab and I am hoping to see her embrace this princess-ey coral pink Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture gown. For most of awards season Berenice has been in subdued colors and for the Argentinian beauty this may be the only time she is nominated for an Oscar so she should make a huge impact by wearing this stunning gown. I would pair this with a gold Swarovski clutch and some gold Jimmy Choo sandals paired with some amazing Chopard diamonds.
Jessica Chastain was front row at the Armani Prive Spring 2012 Couture show in Paris last month. She attended the presentation and she was recievd with a bouquet of flowers and a round of applause. The stunning red headed actress would look absolutely stunning in this lime green ball gown. I sometimes find it hard to pick the right gown for Jessica as she does not like to carry a clutch and I try to find gowns that would not need to be accessorized with one. This is one of those gowns, I would only accessorize this dress with some great diamond and emerald jewelry and a pair of gold strappy sandals would be what she needs to let her light shine on the red carpet.
Octavia Spencer has made it known that she will be wearing Tadashi Shoji for the 2012 Academy Awards as they have constantly dressed her all season. I feel that all of her looks recently have all been melding into the same style so I am hoping to see something a little different. Well to do this I have chosen this black and blue dress from Tadashi Shoji's Fall 2012 RTW collection. This is a new look for Octavia as it is the first time we would see her wear a full skirt. I think that this would look absolutely stunning on her and she would look beautiful in it. A blue clutch and some black peep toe pumps would be great for this look, the ultimate accessory for this look is of course going to be the little gold man that I am predicting that she is going to be taking home.

No comments:

Post a Comment