Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

2012 Independent Spirit Awards Wish List

 Anna Kendrick's film '50/50' is nominated for best picture at the 2012 Independent Spirit Awards and I am almost positive that the young actress will walk the red carpet this Saturday. I would love for her to wear this origami structural Georges Hobeika Spring 2012 RTW dress. I think that this is totally something that Anna would wear on the red carpet. I would pair this with a hot pink clutch and some killer silver strappy sandals.
 Carey Mulligan will most likely attend this years Indy Spirit awards to support her movie with Ryan Gosling, 'Drive.' I would love if the stunning British beauty would step out in this bubblegum pink Lanvin Resort 2012 cocktail dress with a bell shaped skirt. I think that this would look stunning on Carey. Throw a matching clutch and some gold strappy sandals and she could totally have a best dressed look right here.
 Kate Beckinsale was among the presenters at the nomination ceremony and traditionally the people who prensetnt the nominations also attend the main event to heres hoping. Kate has been having a love a love affair with Donna Karan designs as of late and I can not say anything about her wearing the same designer on multiple occasions as she always looks stunning in them. For Saturday's awards show I would love for Kate to get her hands on this stunning white Donna Karan Pre-Fall 2012 dress with a waist enhancing black belt with a bow. I think that this would look great on Kate's banging body. All that is needed to accessorize this look would be a great pair of black peep toe pumps.
 I would be really excited to see Kirsten Dunst on Saturday as her film 'Melancholia' is nominated for Best Foreign Film and she is always someone to watch on the red carpet. Kirsten loves herself some Rodarte and I think that she would look absolutely beautiful in this maroon strapless dress with an off white chiffon skirt from the Rodarte Fall 2012 RTW show. I think that she would look stunning in this I would add a matching maroon waistband as Kirsten has a great body and she should show it off. A matching maroon clutch and some black peep toe pumps would be absolutely perfect and she would look like a wave of perfection.
Michelle Williams is nominated for Best Female Lead for her portrayal of the iconic Marylin Monroe in the film 'My Week With Marylin.' Michelle may not be my favorite on the red carpet but she has slowly been getting better each step out this year because last week she stepped out in a giant pink Christian Dior couture gown that is totally not something that she would have worn before and she wore it with silver satin peep toe pumps. So for this Saturday I would love to see Michelle wear this Chanel Spring 2012 Couture blue embellished cocktail dress. I think that she would look absolutely stunning in this dress as she has this very sophisticated style. A pair of blue (not navy) peep toe pumps are exactly what is needed to make this look stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment