Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2012 Grammy Awards Performer Wish List

Katy Perry has a track record for releasing albums every two years, and if this remains the trend, then this year she will be releasing a new album. Will the Grammy Awards be the platform for Katy to release her first single from that new album? I hope so; I am so excited for her to perform. If Katy releases a new single, it will most likely be an upbeat song as they usually do well as first hits, so she will need something that she can really move in, which is why I picked this blue bustier with lots of fringe from The Blonds Fall 2011 RTW collection. I think that Katy would rock this look like no other; I also imagine that she would wear blue Louboutins with this maybe like these spikey sandals. Whatever she wears I am still really excited for her performance.
I am still trying to figure out what all the performers are going to perform on Sunday night at the Grammy Awards. I know for a fact that Rihanna will be performing with Coldplay and I don't know how it is going to mash together with their music and hers. Either way, I would DIE if she wore this black Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2012 Couture jacket dress with pink lapels and a pink cape. I think that the newly blonde singer will look absolutely amazing in it, and I think that RiRi would pair this with a pair of corset strap thigh high Christian Louboutin boots, that maybe are crystal covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment