Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012 Grammy Awards Nominees Wish List: Nicki, Pink, Rihanna, and Taylor

Nicki Minaj is another hard one to predict what she is going to wear. I am hoping that the quirky rapper picks this white one sleeved trench coat dress, with a black bustier and lace slip from Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring 2012 Couture collection. I think that this collection is amazing for Nicki, as there are a bunch of Avant Garde looks that I could just see her dying over. With Nicki having an intense love for crazy high platforms, I would pick a pair of black leather and mesh Versace Spring 2012 shoes with a plexi platform.
I think I have found the best mix of Pink's punk style and old Hollywood glamour in this purple-y blue and red paillette encrusted Armani Prive Spring 2011 Couture gown. I think that Pink would rock this gown on the account that she always looks for that girl with an edge look and I think that this gown with its arch peplum detail is perfect for pink. I would recommend a rockabilly hairstyle and some red strappy sandals and just a pair of diamond studs to let the gown do all the talking with the attitude that she would bring to the red carpet are all that she needs.
I will not rest until I see Rihanna wear Atelier Versace. If you have not been following, I have really been on a campaign to get Rihanna to wear Atelier Versace; I have wished for her to wear the brand to the EMA's, AMA's, the Grammy Nominations Concert, and now the Grammy's. Well, here is my next effort by wishing for RiRi to wear this stunning orange gown. I love RiRi in bright colors because it really looks great against her skin tone and her hair. Rihanna would look absolutely amazing in this with just a pair of strappy gold sandals to accessorize her look.
Now many people won't like this wish for Taylor probably because they are all hoping that she is going to stray away from princess-ey gowns to stuff more suited for a mature lady. Well, I don't think that Taylor needs to wear a long sleeved high necked slit-less black gown just yet, I mean she is only 22. I think that this pink, green, and white floral gown would look stunning on Taylor and it is grown up and elegant all in the same step. Now, the thing I would like to see is Tay in less of is those overly sparkly numbers like she is pictured in on the left. Where Taylor can add her signature sparkle is through some amazing diamond bracelets and a sparkly green clutch, all that would be left is to add a pair of gold sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment