Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Catherine Zeta Jones Wish List

I love to see Catherine Zeta Jones on the red carpet, and I don't see her step out nearly as much I would like for her to. Maybe if I give her some clothing ideas, maybe, she will step out and wear them for me.
The first look I have for the stunning Welsh beauty is this amazing red lace one shouldered Romona Kevesa Spring 2012 RTW cocktail dress. I love it when she wears fitted clothing, as she has a banging body and red looks amazing on her. A red satin clutch and red peep toes would be absolutely amazing for this amazing sultry sexy ensemble. The next look is this black and white color blocked Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 RTW dress; I think that this is 100% Catherine and she would AMAZING in it. I would add a bejeweled clutch and black peep toe pumps to complete this look. And last, but not least, I have this stunning blue Elie Saab Spring 2012 RTW dress. I think that this dress is the most of her style out of all three of these, which makes it the most feasible to see happen on a red carpet near you. A matching blue clutch and pumps would be how to accessorize it correctly for Catherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment