Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Jessica Beil Premiere Wish List

Jessica Biel is not one of my favorites on the red carpet, just for the fact I feel like she doesn't put enough effort into how she looks; she picks stunning amazing clothing, but when she accessorizes them and then styles her hair and make-up, there is always at least one element that doesn't work. First thing I am going to ask Jessica to do is to cut and dye her hair. I think she needs to have shorter hair maybe in the very hot 'Lob' (Long Bob) hair style and with a caramel light brown hair color, I feel that her dark locks always end up looking greasy and untamed.
Now on to the clothes! First look I have for Jessica is this black and white completely embellished Giambattista Valli Fall 2011 Couture dress. I absolutely love this dress as this was always one of my favorites from the collection. Jess should just pair with a pair of black strappy Christian Louboutin sandals and a white and black diamond cocktail ring, a light smokey eye and simple sheer lips would be perfect for this look. Next is a Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 blue and black jacquard print embellished strapless cocktail dress, I think that this is perfect for a photocall or premiere. All I will add with this look are a pair of black strappy sandals and a blue embellished clutch would complete this look. And finally, I have this purple and red swag fringed scoop neck Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012 RTW cocktail dress. I think that Jessica would look great in this dress (even though I have always wanted Zoe Saldana to wear it) but I feel she would kill it with her accessories. I would just pair it with simple red sandals as anything more closed would be too heavy for this dress,

No comments:

Post a Comment