Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

2012 Oscar Presenter Wish List: Angie, Cameron, Halle, Jenny, Kristen, and Rose

 And the ball starts rolling today. The biggest night in fashion the 2012 Academy Awards is set to take place in just two short weeks, and the Academy has been busy releasing the names of celebrities set to present at this years ceremony. Angelina Jolie was no doubt going to attend as her long time boyfriend Brad Pitt is nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role. The stunning starlet who tends to favor black should turn to the Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture runway for her gown for this years awards ceremony. Ever since I saw this nude embellished gown with a neck scarf and a thigh high split I have been waiting with bated breath for the stunning Mrs Jolie to don it for an event, and what platform would be better than the red carpet at the Oscars. I love when Elie dresses an Academy Awards attendee as I am always left speechless and with another Best Dressed nominee. I would pair this dress with a metallic gold Jimmy Choo tube clutch and some strappy Jimmy Choo gold metallic sandals.
 Now I will say I was hoping that Cameron Diaz was not going to be one of the presenters at this years Oscars ceremony just because I know that she wants to wear this dress because when she was front row at the Armani Spring 2012 Couture presentation in Paris just last month it has been noted that she turned to Giorgio Armani's niece and brand ambassador and said 'That is absolutely stunning' so I guess there is almost no doubts in my mind that she will wear this even though I would love for Best Actress in a Supporting Role nominee Jessica Chastain to wear this instead. Anyway, Cameron should pair this also with a metallic gold clutch and some gold strappy sandals.
 Next we have Halle Berry who also presented last year at the Academy Awards. I am keeping the same strapless mermaid silhouette but changing the rest by giving her this stunning black and silver abstract print Lela Rose Fall 2012 RTW gown that just walked the runway in New York City just a few days ago. The designer has never had an Oscars red carpet moment and I think that Halle is just the right woman to bring that moment to us as she would look absolutely stunning in this design. Just a pair of black peep toe pumps and them some seriously stunning diamond creations would be perfect for this look.
 Jennifer Lopez is also set to present at the Oscars this year. The last time she did she had an amazing promotional tour resulting in a space on my best dressed list for that year. I would love for her to do that again and I would say if she wore this ice blue Zuhair Murad Spring 2012 Couture mermaid gown then she would look absolutely stunning and full of diva-tude. A crystal encrusted Judith Leiber clutch and some crystal encrusted sandals would make this look sizzle and then some amazing diamond earrings and a statement diamond cuff would finish off this look with a diva song.
 Kristen Wiig has had a horrible run this awards season on the red carpet. I believe that after last years Emmy Awards where the stunning comedienne stepped out in a chocolate brown and caramel ombre Zac Posen gown and has not been able to live up to that moment since. I would like her to try for elegance again by wearing this Z Spoke by Zac Posen Fall 2012 RTW gown. I think that it is within the simplicity that is needed for her to look stunning and I wouldn't complicate it with accessories either just a pair of gold diamond encrusted earrings, gold clutch, and gold peep toe pumps, are what is needed to make this look elegant and keep her off the worst dressed lists.
And last but not least we have Kristen Wiig's 'Bridesmaids' co-star, Rose Byrne, who is going to be alongside her as they present at this years ceremony. Rose has become quite the fashionista and made a huge splash. I would love for her to step out wearing this stunning embellished lace petal Valentino Spring 2011 Couture peach colored gown with off the shoulder sleeves. I think that Rose would look absolutely stunning in this gown and I hope that she wears it as I would really love to see this grace a red carpet at some point and what point better than the Oscars. I think a pair of champagne pink colored peep toe pumps and some great diamond jewelry would just take this look to the next level.


No comments:

Post a Comment