Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anna Kendrick Premiere Wish List for 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'

Sometimes I have an aversion to Anna Kendrick on the red carpet just because she tends to look the same or wear things that are not the best for her but I am kinda looking forward to seeing what she wears while promoting this movie.
For the Los Angeles premiere of the film I think that this strapless floral print Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012 cocktail dress will be absolutely stunning for her. I think that this stunning dress is perfect for her. She should pair it with a black clutch, black strappy sandals, and her hair worn up and back. For the New York City premiere, which is usually a little more low key, I think that this Zuhair Murad Pre-Fall 2012 black dress with silver and gold embellishments. I love this dress and think that it is something that Anna has not worn before and I think that it would be a good choice for her. A gold clutch and gold strappy sandals are all that would be needed with her hair worn pulled back into a tight pony tail. And finally for London I think that she should wear this blue, yellow, white, and green swirl pattern Stella McCartney Evening 2012 dress. I think that this would be an amazing option for her and this collection has been extremely popular on the red carpet and I think that it would be great for her. Add a green clutch, blue strappy sandals, and hair pulled up would be perfect for this gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment