Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

MTV Movie Awards Wish List Part 1

Elizabeth Banks is an unofficial brand ambassador for Versace and has worn them many times this year and I would love that if for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards if she donned the brand again. I would love to see this stunning 60's inspired Versace Pre-Fall 2012 dress on Elizabeth. I think that the color would look stunning on the actress who has been sporting bold colors this year. Add a simple pair of gold metallic pumps and a gold clutch and she is set for an amazing look.
Elle Fanning was the face of the Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 AD campaign. I think that this is a great match as Marc by Marc is a youthful version of the main line, and Elle is one of the hot new talents in Hollywood. For the 2012 MTV Movie Awards I would love to see Elle wear this copper Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2012 RTW metallic polka dot dress. I think that with Elle's new redish brown hair that this gown would look amazing on her pale complexion. Add a pair of matching pumps and she is red carpet ready.
Emma Stone is someone I always look forward to seeing on the red carpet, but her last couple of red carpet outings I have been less than pleased with Emma's performance. I think the this simple red strapless Lanvin Fall 2012 RTW peplum cocktail dress would put Emma back on the Best Dressed track she was in at the beginning of the year. I love Emma in red and with the blonde hair I think that this dress would just pop like no other. Add a matching clutch and peep toe pumps and she is set. Pull her hair back into a tight high pony tail and a bold red lip I would absolutely fall head over heels in love with this ensemble.
Emma Watson is the other famous 'Emma' that I love to see on the red carpet. With the final installment of 'Harry Potter' now released this may be the last time we see Emma at the MTV Movie Awards for a while and I think she needs to go out with a bang and I think this crochet spiderweb inspired black and nude Carven Fall 2012 RTW dress would be absolutely amazing. I could see Emma rocking this gown as maybe even a mini dress and making its look youthful and flirty as she does with almost everything she wears. Add a bold pop of pink somewhere in this look by way of either a clutch or peep toe pumps and a pink lip and she would look absolutely stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment