Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Cannes Film Festival: 'Killing Them Softly' Premiere Wish List

I am absolutely over the moon about seeing Angelina Jolie walk the red carpet at the 'Killing Them Softly' premiere which features her now fiance Brad Pitt. Angelina always stands by Brads side at his Cannes premieres wearing lots of amazing gowns. I am making another plea for her to wear this nude embellished Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture scarf neck gown. I first wished for her to wear this gown for the 2012 Academy Awards, she obviously didn't opting for a black velvet Atelier Versace leg baring number which is now infamous. I would love for her to wear this gown with a simple pair of gold strappy sandals and the best red carpet accessory is complete.
Diane Kruger is all about taking risks on the red carpet and this is is one that I think would pay off in her favor. I think that this gown would look absolutely stunning on Diane and that she would work the hell out of this gown. Add a matching blue clutch and strappy sandals as well as some amazing earrings and this look is best dressed worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment