Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cannes Film Festival: L'Oreal Paris Spokesmodel Jane Fonda Wish List

At the age of 74 Jane Fonda is the oldest ever L'Oreal Paris spokemodel ever. And at 74 she always looks damn good. I have put her on the best dressed list numerous times most recently when she attended the HBO Golden Globes after party wearing this stunning Jack Gussio gown (pictured above.) She is not afraid to take risks and dresses rather sexily while still maintaining the grace and sophistication that comes with age.
For one appearance at the festival this year I would love for Fonda to wear this stunning sheer yoke and sleeved black Atelier Versace Fall 2011 Couture sequined gown. This gown would be something that Jane would wear and I hope to see her in it as she has such an amazing body and figure that there is no reason in hell that she shouldn't show it off. If I looked as good as she does I would too. Next we have this stunning pastel green Elie Saab Spring 2011 (not 2012 typo error) gown that is very 40's Old Hollywood reminiscent. To follow that I have this amazing blood red Georges Hobeika Signature Fall 2012 RTW gown, Jane has worn Georges before (like last years Golden Globes where Jane's nipple came out to tell the world hello) and has always looked stunning and as soon as I saw this gown I knew that Jane would be cat fighting to get her hands on it. The most stunning feature of this gown is actually the back where those sheer triangles on the shoulder invert together to make an embellished V shape on the back. And last but not least is this stunning figure hugging black long sleeved Giambattista Valli Fall 2011 Couture gown with a flowing white cape. For most events people would loose the cape, which is why I think that this look has not been worn as of yet, but for Jane for the Cannes Film Festival I think that this would be an amazing dramatic choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment