Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

'Rock of Ages' LA Premiere Wish List

'Rock of Ages' is a jukebox musical that took Broadway by storm when it opened in 2009 and now they have assembled and all star movie cast to perform all the 1980's classic rock hits from bands such as Journey, Bon Jovi , and Styx. Catherine Zeta Jones is amongst the cast and I am excited to see what one of my favorite red carpet divas brings to the red carpet at the LA premiere. I would love to see her wear this amazing long sleeves crochet Elie Saab Fall 2012 RTW black gown. I think that this gown would look absolutely stunning on Catherine as it is sexy while still being sophisticated. Catherine never really carry's a clutch so weather she does or not doesn't really bother me but she must add a pair of black strappy sandals.
Julianne Hough is a hit or a miss on the red carpet for me and I think that if she takes my advice and wears this stunning gold Naeem Khan Fall 2012 RTW disco gown that she could quite possibly have a hit on her hands. To complete this look she should a gold Edie Parker clutch, gold metallic strappy sandals, and her hair voluminous and giant but not tacky.
 Malin Ackerman is another one of the stunning actresses who graces the big screen in this Broadway to Hollywood musical film and it would not surprise me to see her at the LA premiere, I mean it is her movie after all lol. For this premiere I had originally wished for Malin to wear a maroon stunning J. Mendel Fall 2012 RTW gown but Mia Wasikowska wore it to her Cannes Film Festival premiere before I could post the wish, so back to the drawing boards I went. I ended up picking this stunning red Maria Lucia Hohan Fall 2012 RTW Gown. Maria has been really popular on the red carpet since about October of last year and since as dressed everyone from Taylor Swift to Jennifer Lopez to Katherine Heigl and Stacy Keibler. I wanted Malin to bring the old school glam for this premiere and I think that she could with this gown with a classic wavy up-do a la Grace Kelly, a red clutch, red strappy sandals, a few small diamond bracelets, and simple makeup.
Mary J. Blige is the last major celebrity that is set to grace the screen in this film. For the LA Premiere there are three brands that she will most likely choose from Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, and Michael Kors. I am hoping that she goes with this stunning black Michael Kors Fall 2012 RTW gown with a plunging neckline. I think that this would be absolutely stunning on Mary who tends to get it all wrong on the red carpet. I am not saying that this will get her on the best dressed lists, but it will keep her off the worst dressed lists. Add a black clutch, black peep toes, and some amazing diamonds and she is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment