Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Premiere Wish List for 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'

Jennifer Lopez is one of my favorite red carpet divas and I am praying to the heavens that she comes out to promote 'What To Expect When You're Expecting."
For the Los Angeles Premiere I would KILL to see Jennifer to wear this stunning Georges Hobeika Signature Fall 2012 RTW gold sequined dress. I think that this dress absolutely screams JLo and I pray yo god that she wears it. A pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps and a gold clutch are what is needed to complete this ensemble. For New York I think that this powder blue Lanvin Spring 2012 RTW dress would also be a very Jennifer look. She is one of the only women in the world that could pull off this look. A pair of gold spike embellished Christian Louboutin sandals and a gold metallic clutch and this ensemble would be amazing. And last but not least for London we have this amazing gold Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 RTW dress. I think that this is also a great diva-licious ensemble for JLo paired with a metallic clutch and strappy sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment