Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cannes Film Festival: Closing Ceremony Gala Screening of 'Therese Desqueyroux'

The Closing Ceremony of the 2012 Cannes Film Festival features a gala screening of 'Thérèse Desqueyroux' staring Audrey Tautou. Audrey exclusively wears Chanel on the red carpet which is fitting after she played the brands founder Coco Chanel on the big screen. For this premiere I would love to see Audrey wear this blue gown with multicolored strong shouldered Chanel Fall 2009 Couture gown. I think that Audrey would look amazing in this gown. I know that it is a long shot to ask Audrey to wear gold pumps as I am sure that she will pair this with black satin pumps.
This is the second time that Berenice Bejo will have duties at the festival and I think that she should wear this amazing fully beaded white Elie Saab Fall 2009 Couture work of art. This is not just a gown but with all the detail in it, it is truly a work of art and deserves to be in a museum somewhere. Just add a pair of silver pumps and maybe some bold emerald jewelry to complete this stunning ensemble.
Last but not least we have the final look for Diane Kruger to wear at the festival. Diane will most likely wear something more relaxed at this event which is why I have picked this nude Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture gown with strong shoulders. I think that this gown would look amazing on Diane and it shocks me to this point that no one has worn it yet. Add a gold clutch, and gold strappy sandals and she is set for her final red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment