Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

MTV Movie Awards Wish List Part 2

Jennifer Lawrence is the 'Kristen Stewart' of the spring of 2012 because of her hit role as Katniss Everdeen in the blockbuster film 'The Hunger Games.' Jennifer is really the only competition that Kristen has at this years MTV Movie Awards so she needs to look 100% on her game. I would love to see Jennifer wear this abstract forest print Elie Saab Fall 2012 RTW dress. I think that this gown would look absolutely stunning on the young actress. Complete the look with a pair of purple sandals and the look would be absolutely amazing.
I am sure that Kristen Stewart will wear Balenciaga to the 2012 MTV Movie Awards as she is the face of the brands newest fragrance. Now I am kind of expecting her to wear a custom dress because she wore a version of all the cocktail dresses from the Fall 2012 RTW collection to the Met Ball. But if she was to pick a look from the Balenciaga Fall 2012 RTW collection I would recommend this black, red, and grey patterned color blocked leather dress with a peak bustier. I think that this dress would look amazing on Kristen as I know the shape flatters her and I think that the colors would be perfect for her. Complete the look with a pair of black peep toe pumps and she will be set.
I love to see what Rachel McAdams brings to the red carpet as she usually brings something best dressed to the red carpet. For the MTV Movie Awards I would love to see Rachel wearing this lipstick red Jenny Packham Fall 2012 RTW cap sleeve dress. I think that this brings to the table a bunch of different styles from sex kitten to pin up to old hollywood to regal. I feel that this is a dress that if Rachel doesn't snatch it up then Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge would be happy to pick up. Add a gunmetal clutch and gunmetal strappy sandals.
The last wish I have for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards is for up and coming star Shailene Woodley. Shailene comes from the hit ABC Family show 'The Secret Life of an American Teenager,' and was really jetted to a-list fame after her role in the Oscar nominated film 'The Descendants' where she herself received nominations for several other awards. It has been a pleasure seeing Shailene grow in her red carpet style and I think that for this event that this watercolor print Andrew Gn Spring 2012 RTW dress with a bold blue waistband. I absolutely love this dress and I don't know why this dress hasn't gotten a red carpet moment yet but I think that Shailene would do this dress justice. I would pair this with a bold blue clutch and some gold pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment