Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cannes Film Festival: L'Oreal Paris Spokesmodel Frieda Pinto Wish List

Frieda Pinto is an absolutely stunning woman who we have seen blossom in couture before our eyes since she was trust onto the scene after the unexpected hit success of her first ever film 'Slumdog Millionaire.' She has gone on to be a muse for Chanel, a L'Oreal Paris spokesmodel and all around stunning red carpet fashionista, so needless to say I am really excited to see if she attends the 2012 Cannes Film Festival for L'Oreal.
The first look I would love to see Frieda wearing is this stunning silver satin Chanel Spring 2010 Couture gown with a draped sleeve. This gown to me gives of a mix of Old Hollywood mixed with the idea of a traditional Indian sari, and I think that this would look stunning on Frieda who donned another gown from this collection for last years MET Ball. Pair this with a simple silver clutch and sandals and that is all that is needed. Next we have this stunning deep purple Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2011 Couture gown that has a degrede train. I love Frieda in purple and I think that this is sexy while looking classy. Add a black clutch, black strappy sandals, diamond chandelier earrings, and a statement cuff with her hair pulled up and a smokey eye and she would ooooose sexual sophistication. Following that is another purple gown, this one a lavender tulle Marchesa gown with gold embellishment on the bodice. I think that this would look stunning on Frieda, like I said earlier I love her in purple and then add the gold this is the perfect mix for the stunning Indian beauty. Last but not lest we have this AMAZING emerald green Zac Posen Spring 2012 RTW gown. I think that this gown would just pop against Frieda's skin tone and bring this gown to life. Add a gold clutch and strappy sandals and I would be quite content.

No comments:

Post a Comment