Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cannes Film Festival: 'Lawless' Premiere Wish List

Jessica Chastain really let me down at the Met Ball wearing a flat out ugly Louis Vuitton gown, so I am hoping to see one of my new favorite red carpet divas redeem herself at the Cannes Film Festival premiere of her film 'Lawless' in this stunning gold completely beaded Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture gown. I love Jessica in gold as it looks so natural against her skin tone in the French Riviera's evening sun the gown would sparkle nonstop. I would recommend that she pull her hair back and up, add the runway clutch, and some gold strappy sandals to complete this look.
Now before anyone says anything about the fact I want Mia Wasikowska to wear a cocktail dress for a Cannes premiere should just take a step back and continue to read. I would love to see Mia wear this Rodarte Fall 2012 RTW dress as a gown for the premiere of her film. I think that if this was a gown and had a maroon waistband added to show off Mia's waist that this would be an absolutely stunning red carpet gown for the young star. I would add black peep toe pumps, a grand pair of earrings, and a bracelet to complete this look.
As much as I would love for Diane Kruger to wear nothing but grand couture ball gowns for the entire festival there have to be sometimes that the actress gets a break and gets to let her hair down but still look fabulous. I think that this dusty pink Gucci Pre-Fall 2012 poppy print gown would be amazing on Diane. This gown has a 1920's/30's'70's vibe to it and I think that it would be absolutely stunning on Diane. A gold clutch, gold strappy sandals, and a gold bracelet would be the perfect accessories for this laid back look

No comments:

Post a Comment