Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Atelier Versace

I never would have placed Hilary Swank as a Versace girl but every time the understated sexpot steps out in the brand I am wowed. Hilary favors the softer sweeter designs that the brand creates so the moment that I saw this baby girl pink gown float down the couture runway I didn't see the model storming the runway I saw Hilary. This would be a perfect look for the Emmy, Golden Globe, or SAG Awards.
Jennifer Lopez is a hot sexy mama and a red carpet DIVA. The sexy Latin actress/singer would look absolutely amazing in this Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture coat dress. Jennifer knows how to take a sexy look and work it to the line of almost trashy but she never crosses the line and always looks glamorous. I could see JLo wearing this while judging on American Idol, performing at an awards show, or attending a sexy cocktail event.
Lea Michele is another one of the 'vanilla' Versace girls. Having worn the designer a few times in the past and sitting front row at the Fall 2012 Atelier Versace Couture presentation I am sure that the 'Glee' star will wear the collection on the red carpet. This white gown with a structured bustier bodice would be an amazing look for an event like the Emmy Awards, the Oscars of Television.
And last but not least we have Uma Thurman. I am hoping that Uma will smoulder as a presenter at the 2012 Emmy Awards (Yes I am starting to get excited about this event at the nominations are only days away!) as she was a pivitol guest star on the new hit musical series 'SMASH.' I think that this light blue gown would be an amazing choice for the Versace loving Oscar winning actress who has worn the brand many times in the past, including at the opening ceremony of last years Cannes Film Festival which earned her top billing on my 2011 Best Dressed of the Year list!

No comments:

Post a Comment