Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Jean Paul Gaultier

Gaultier kind of disappointed me this fall couture collection as there were only like 5 looks from the whole collection that I really liked, but I guess if just one look makes it on the red carpet I guess the collection is a success. I think that this beige and gold strapless gown would look absolutely amazing against the caramel skin tone of Halle Berry.
No one can pull of an edgy Jean Paul Gaultier gown like the stunning supermodel Karolina Kurkova. I think that this black structured bustier cap sleeve gown with a fishnet style fabric would be an amazing choice for KK to make for a music awards show or a film festival.
Kristen Stewart likes edgy looks to the fact that she has never worn a Gaultier design before except for a Vanity Fair photo shoot. Well I think that this year with the final installment of the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' premiering I think that this would be a great look for the star who has really started to come into her own on the red carpet over the past year. The Victorian color scheme of this gown would look amazing on Kristen
Nicole Kidman is a huge fan of Gaultier, she wore a gown by him when she won her Oscar in 2002 and on several occasions since then. I think that this golden gown would look absolutely amazing on the fair skinned red head. This would be perfect for when she walks the red carpet standing by her husband, Keith Urban, at the CMA Awards or the American Music Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment