Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Georges Chakra

'The Phantom of the Opera' and 'Shameless' star Emmy Rossum always looks stunning when she walks the red carpet. She loves to wear bold colors and metallic's when she steps out on the red carpet. I think that this gold Fall 2012 Couture full skirted dress is something that I would love to see Emmy wear maybe for one of the Pre-Emmy Awards parties.
Fergie has been showcasing a bit of a more demure red carpet style as of late and I am not sure why but I like it. I think that this red, white, and metallic Georges Chakra gown is something that would look absolutely amazing in this for maybe something like the American or Europe Music Awards
Gwen Stefani has an amazing sense of fashion that mixes quirky with elegance and demure. I think that this long sleeved black gown has that mix with the incorporation of the zebra print chiffon on the train.
Michelle Trachtenberg has wowed in black and white Georges Chakra before. She looked absolutely stunning last year at the Hollywood Domino Pre-Oscar party (pictured left). I think that this gown would be perfect for the star for possibly an Opera or Ballet opening in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment