Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Zuhair Murad

Queen of Old Hollywood Glamour Dita von Teese has donned Zuhair Murad a few times in the past and I would love to see her don the brand once again with some of the amazing designs from the Fall 2012 Couture collection. I would absolutely fall in love easily if she picked up this floral embroidered lace cocktail dress with a ball skirt. I think that the vintage beauty would be one of the few that has the presence on the red carpet to pull off this look.
Kate Beckinsale is another fan of the Lebanese designer and I think that this one shouldered red feather accented gown would look amazing on Kate, as she has a body to die for. I think that this gown is perfect for more of a funkier event like a music awards show.
In direct relation to the red dress you have just seen above is this halter gown also accented with feathers. I think that only one of these looks will be worn and to be honest I would like to see this back gown more than the red. I think that this gown would look amazing on rebel songstress who has a killer body. Knowing RiRi I think that she would add some killer pop of color in some way and not make this just another black gown,
I think that this floral print one shouldered ball gown would be a delight to see on the red carpet and will be snatched up by someone in young hollywood. I think that this would be a good choice for Selena Gomez to wear for a movie premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment