Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My 10 Favorite Looks From Resort

The 2013 Resort collections have all been released and I am extremely excited to see a lot of the looks that were shown on the red carpet. In this post I have picked my 10 favorite looks from the collections and who I initially wish would wear them. First off we have the queen Cate Blanchett to wear this stunning silver, gold, and white geometric metallic Alexander McQueen halter dress. Cate has worn McQueen a few times this year including a gown from the designers Fall 2012 RTW collection for the MET Ball (pictured left). I think that the metallic dress would look absolutely stunning on Cate with her fair skin and blonde hair I think that she would look elegant ans shining in this dress.
Anne Hathaway wore a white Azzaro gown for the 2009 SAG Awards and I can not recall another white moment from the star since. I think that this crystal embellished back Azzaro Resort 2013 white gown would be a great option for the star. Her new pixie cut would look absolutely perfect as there is nothing there to cover up the amazing embellished back.
Zoe Saldana always WOW's when she steps out onto a red carpet wearing Balmain. I think that this gold heavily embroidered dress would look stunning on the Dominican beauty with legs for days. You must have great legs to wear this gown that that Zoe has. I also think that this gold color would look absolutely great against Zoe's caramel mocha skin tone.
January Jones looks absolutely stunning with her new red hair and I am going to kind of do what I hated Katy Perry for doing. I am going to match her look to her hair, its the same but it is still different all at the same time because January has a natural color not pink, blue, or purple. I think that January would look absolutely amazing in this lace print red and white Carolina Herrera ball gown.
Li Bingbing is a face of Gucci in China and has worn the brand loyally since she was named. I think that this pink gown would look amazing on Li. The only thing that I would recommend for her to change is that she should add a matching waist band to define her tiny waist.
Kristen Stewart is making a splash on the red carpet as of late and she has a HUGE promo tour coming up for the final installment of 'The Twilight Saga.' This metallic deep red with back detailing strapless J. Mendel Resort 2013 strapless cocktail dress would be perfect for her to wear for one of the smaller premieres in Asia or Europe. I think that this paired with sexy flowing hair and a pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps would shock and awe.
Diane Kruger has already broken into the Marchesa Resort 2013 closet and wore a stunning white and gold feathered gown. I think that this satin ruffled cocktail dress would look amazing on Diane especially if she paired it with a pair of silver spike embellished Christian Louboutin sandals.
I love this amazing blue gingham print blazer which is made into a sexy modern classic with a pair of navy mini short and a classic white crisp button down shirt. I think that this ensemble would look absolutely amazing on Leighton Meester who is always looking for edgier ensembles and I think that this with a pair of Camilla Skovgard or Nicolas Kirkwood sandals and a bold clutch and it would be something that she would look stunning.
Kate Beckinsale is one extremely sexy lady who knows how to make an impact on the red carpet. Whether she is wearing a classic Vivienne Westwood, a sexy Roberto Cavalli, or a sexy Versace she always knocks 'em dead. I think that this gold safety pin embellished black one shouldered gown with a sexy slit would just make the star sizzle.
Last but not least we have this amazing origami folded lace print Zac Posen Resort 2013 for our nations first lady Michelle Obama. This is one of my favorite looks and I think that only Michelle has the elegance grace and personality to pull off this gown. She should wear this for her next state dinner or for the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors.

No comments:

Post a Comment