Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Valentino

 I got major Jolie vibes from the Valentino Fall 2012 Couture collection. So there should be no surprise that Angelina Jolie is the first person to be featured in this post for the collection. I think that this navy long sleeves chiffon gown with a deep draped neck and silver embroidery is something that would look absolutely stunning on Angie and I would praise the day if she were to don this gown.
Florence Welch is a huge loyalist to Valentino as they have lots of earthy flowy styles. I was surprised that Flo didn't wear anything from the Spring 2012 Couture collection but I would much rather her wear this long sleeves ruffled red chiffon gown for her next big red carpet appearance. I almost always love when Flo wears a Valentino gown and am hoping to see many looks on her on the red carpet.
As soon as this back and silver beaded Valentino Fall 2012 Couture draped cocktail dress walked down the runway I knew that it was made for Hilary Swank. Unfortunately she doesn't have any premieres coming up so I am hoping she presents an award at a smaller awards show or attends a charity cocktail gala or sits front row at the Valentino Spring 2013 RTW show in Paris.
Milla Jovovich has to do her promotional duties this coming August and September for her new film, 'Resident Evil: Retribution.' I would love to see Milla wear this several shades of blue color blocked chiffon sleeved gown whilst at one of the premieres for the movie even though I believe that Milla will go more down the sexy Versace route than the demure Valentino road.

No comments:

Post a Comment