Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Georges Hobeika

I absolutely LOVE Georges Hobeika and am really hopeful that there will be many looks from this Fall 2012 Couture collection that will be worn on the red carpet. I think that this long lace sleeved full skirted 50's style green dress would look amazing on Anne Hathaway. I think that this is the demure kind of look that Anne goes for and her new pixie cut would just enhance the style.
Like I say every time I mention Jennifer Lopez on this blog I say that she is the diva of all divas and I will always stand by that. I think that she would take this sexy slit long sleeved deep cut mint gown to a level higher than any other.
Not many people know who Olga Kurylenko is. I hadn't known of her really before the beginning of this year and then her role on the new STARZ series 'Magic City.' I think that the Russian beauty would look stunning in this embellished, sleek, sexy, elegant strapless gown.
Olivia Wilde had fallen of the fashion train for a while but with the help of Gucci, Cushine et Ochs, and Prada, Olivia has started a comeback. I think that this raspberry floral embellished gown would look amazing on the star who no doubt will be on hand at the Emmy Awards to give a proper send off to the hit show 'House' that she was a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment