Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Stephane Rolland

The first time that Beyonce stepped out in a Stephane Rolland at the 2010 Grammy Awards she landed herself on the worst dressed list, well she recently stepped out out the 2012 BET Awards and redeemed herself in the brand. I think that the two could have a great relationship together and I think that this black and light brown structured and draped alter ego gown is something that would look absolutely stunning on the espresso skinned beauty.
Cheryl Cole is a HUGE fan of Stephane Rolland. She wore the designer many times over her run on the British version of 'The X-Factor' and at each red carpet appearance she has made on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival whilst promoting L'Oreal Paris. I think that this white with light brown hair skirt would look stunning on the recording star.
Paz Vega has worn a stunning Stephane Rolland Couture gown twice this year. Once at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party and another one at the Cannes Film Festival premiere of 'Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted.' I hope to see her in some of the stunning creations from the Fall 2012 Couture collection. I think that this modern twist on a classic 50's gown with white and mocha. I would not have her wear the wood belt though.
Last but not least for Stephane Rolland is this stunning caped tuxedo. I think that this ensemble would be amazing on Tilda who favors these amazing androgynous looks. I know that this look is very her but I think that she would end pup wearing a white button down, and I think that I would be okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment