Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Haute Couture Wish List: Giambatistta Valli

Giambattista Valli's Fall 2012 Couture show was much like stepping into spring in a wonderful botanical garden. The collection featured many floral and leaf type prints in bold pinks and greens with hints of purples. I am hoping that Anne Hathaway will be premiering the musical movie 'Les Miserables' at the fall film festivals and I think that this green and purple strapless ball gown would be a perfect choice for the Rome or Venice film festivals.
Diane Kruger can work anything from a simple sleek minimalist Calvin Klein gowns to grand frothy Giambattista Valli ensembles. I think that Diane would look absolutely amazing in this deep v necked cocktail dress with a large folded bubble skirt. I think that this is the perfect look for an after party for a film festival.
Eva 'The Diva' Longoria always lives by the philosophy that one should go big or go home. I think that this dusty light pink gown with a single one ruffled shoulder would be an amazing choice as it is something that Eva would look amazing in. I would recommend cutting back a few of the ruffles as to not overwhelm her face but over all i think that this is a perfect look for her.
I am surprised that Jessica Chastain has not worn a Giambattista Valli couture gown on the red carpet. Having worn Dior, Armani Prive, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Elie Saab, Gucci Premiere, and Chanel I am shocked that she hasn't snatched up one of these amazing gowns before. I think that this forest green and black one shouldered ball gown would be a great choice for her to make her Valli debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment