Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

'Total Recall' LA Premiere Wish List

Next Tuesday July 31st the red carpet will be rolled out at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood for the premiere of the new 'Total Recall' film. I am hoping to see two of my favorite red carpet divas wow me as they take the carpet to promote their film. The first one up and the one I am most hoping will not disappoint me is Kate Beckinsale. I have been a huge admirer of Kate's grandiose style and I hope she pulls a 'Rosie Huntington-Whitely' and wears a glamorous gown for the premiere. I would pick this silver metal mesh almost superhero looking gown for the actress to wear on the carpet. Add her sexy full hair, a gunmetal clutch, and gunmetal strappy sandals and I will be singing nothing but high praises for the star as she will have knocked me off my feet.
Jessica Biel has been on a white kick ever since she got engaged to Justin Timberlake. She wore white Elie Saab Couture for the Golden Globe awards, white Chanel for the MTV Movie Awards, and white Christian Dior for the ESPY Awards. I am hoping to see the actress to wear this dusty rose colored Elie Saab Resort 2013 structured gown. I think that this gown would be a simple sexy choice for the star who has recently been working really hard to wow the people who judge what she wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment