Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

2012 Emmy Awards: 'Smash' Cast Wish List

I was shocked that there was no nomination for the NBC musical drama 'SMASH' I personally love this show and I absolutely adore the cast. I had already come up with what I would want the cast to wear before the nominations were announced and I saw no reason to waste good red carpet wishes. So first up we have Academy Award winner Anjelica Huston to wear this amazing long sleeved Zac Posen Spring 2012 RTW gown. For being the age she is Anjelica still has quite a bit of sex appeal. I would take inspiration from the runway and have Anjelica wear a stunning statement necklace and add just simple black accessories to complete the look.
When Debra Messing was on 'Will & Grace' and 'The Starter Wife' she always graced the red carpets at the major award shows looking absolutely stunning. She used to wear amazing brands like Gucci, Michael Kors, and Elie Saab so for this years Emmy Awards I would like to have Debra re-find Elie. I think that this sheer embellished Elie Saab Resort 2013 black gown with a gold and black belt is a sexy yet sophisticated look for the actress. Add a black and gold clutch, a pair of black peep toe pumps, and to top the look off a gold cuff bracelet.
Katherine McPhee has really wowed me this year on the red carpet making amazing choices from Elie Saab and Donna Karan. I am going to wish for her to wear some couture by wishing for the stunning 'American Idol' winner and 'SMASH' star to wear this amazing body conscious blush heavily embellished Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture gown. It may be a stretch to wish for this as Katherine just wore a body-con Elie for the Met Ball but this gown is more flirty and feminine. Add a silver clutch, silver strappy sandals, and some amazing diamond jewelry from jeweler Neil Lane who makes some amazing pieces that I think would compliment this gown perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment