Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Emma Watson Wish List for the 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' Premieres

I will say that I had a bit of a hard time trying to decide what to put on Emma Watson for the LA premiere of her new film 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower.' There were like two dresses that I just couldn't decide between and after lots of thought as well as some opinions from some absolutely fabulous friends I decided upon this amazing peachy coral Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture ballerina inspired dress. I think that this is dress always did scream Emma to me and I just needed the extra push to actually make this the dress that I put on the post. I think that this is an amazing addition to this promo tour which does include the amazing Oscar de la Renta Resort 2013 dress that I wish that she will wear for the Toronto Film Festival. Add a gold metallic clutch and a pair of gold sandals to complete this amazingly stunning ensemble.
Now when it came to what I want Emma to wear for the London premiere of the film. I would of course pick a Burberry Prorsum dress for the British actress and former face of the brand. I think that this antique print sheath dress with an inch strap from the brands Resort 2013 collection would be the perfect pick for this premiere. I think that to complete this look I would a purple glitter Anya Hindmarch clutch as well as some nude pumps to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment