Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

2012 MTV Video Music Awards: Katy Perry

There are only a few words that can describe Katy Perry; talented, sexy, and quirky are the ones that come to mind right away for me. I think that this yellow and fuchsia Mary Katrantzou Fall 2012 patterned dress. I love that Mary creates all these prints and patterns all on her own using unexpected items. I can not tell from the far away image what it is that created the patterns in this look but I am sure they are not what you would expect. Katy can pull off some of the edgiest looks that walk the runway and I think that this is one of them. Pair this with just a pair of hot pink strappy sandals and her quirky purple sleek bob and this look is something perfect for Katy for the VMA's.

No comments:

Post a Comment