Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

2012 MTV Music Video Awards: M.I.A.

What will M.I.A. wear for the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards? Who the hell knows because the rapper/singer has such a random sense of style that you can almost never predict what she will wear for the red carpet. Well I am going to go with this green printed Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture gown because the star was seated front row at the designers Paris couture show back last month. I think that of anything in the collection this structured bustier gown with a flowing chiffon skirt is most M.I.A.'s style.I could see her pairing this with some of the metallic nude gold cut out boots that were paired with the Atelier Versace Fall 2010 Couture collection and maybe a custom matching bolero jacket to keep it in her style.

No comments:

Post a Comment