Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

2012 Toronto Film Festival: Premiere Wish List Part Five

Eva Mendes has failed to excite me on the red carpet since her Valentino lace bow accented cocktail dress at last years Critics Choice Movie Awards and I am not holding out hope that she will wow me in Toronto at the Film Festival premiere of her film 'The Place Beyond The Pines.' Because of this I have chosen this blush nude Valentino Resort 2013 gown. It is basically not going to get her on the best dressed list but the meh look will keep her off the worst dressed list. I don't event know how to accessorize this look to make it best dressed worth.
The person that I am expecting to blow me away at the 'The Place Beyond The Pines' Toronto Film Festival Premiere is Rose Byrne. The star had captured my attention last year but really won my hear with her 2012 awards season run of fashion forward unexpected looks like her embellished Elie Saab jumpsuit at the SAG awards and her black sequin draped Vivienne Westwood gown for the Academy Awards. For this premiere I would love to see her wear this elegant blush pink rosette embellished Chanel Fall 2012 Couture gown. Rose has worn some amazing Chanel looks in the past and I think that this gown would just top any look that she has worn in the past. To keep this look fashion forward I would keep it simple with just a silver clutch and some white Louis Vuitton silver cap toe pumps which are a celebrity favorite right now.
I think that the Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture collection will be the go to collection for celebrities that are dressing for the fall 2012 film festival circuit. After wishing to have Kate wear a stunning gold Elie Saab gown for the Venice Film Festival premiere of 'The Reluctant Fundamentalist' I would love to see Kate wear this royal blue flowy top with black tapered pants from the Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture collection for the Toronto Film Festival Premiere. I think that this look is that perfect mix of fashion, elegance, and edge that Kate looks for in a red carpet look. Styled by Rachel Zoe I would see this look with a black Edie Parker clutch and the runway pumps or black Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle' pumps.
Olga Kurylenko is a star that I always love to see the red carpet and even though she has such a great relationship with Elie Saab I think that this classic Chanel Fall 2012 Couture black dress would be the best option for her to wear for the Toronto Film Festival Premiere of the film 'To The Wonder.' I think that this dress is the modern take on the classic Chanel 'Little Black Dress' which is what made the house famous back in the 20's and 30's. I would pair this look with a Chanel black clutch, Chanel black sandals, and some pearl accented Chanel Fine Jewelry.
I always look forward to seeing what Rachel McAdams brings to the red carpet as she has given some amazing avant garde looks including she sheer red lace Marchesa dress that made my best dressed of the year list in 2012. For this premiere of 'To The Wonder' during the Toronto Film Festival I would love to see her wear this deep purple Zac Posen Resort 2013 halter dress with a full skirt. I think that this would be a great choice for Rachel as long as she doesn't wear the brooch as presented on the runway and has her hair pulled back. Add a pair of bejeweled black Rene Caovilla sandals and a silver Judith Leiber clutch to complete this look.
The final actress from 'To The Wonder' that would walk the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival premiere would be Rachel Weisz. The Academy Award winning actress has a host of designers that give her dresses for her red carpet appearance and for this event I would love to see Rachel wear this Oscar de la Renta Fall 2012 RTW cornflower blue Jackie O inspired dress. I think that this dress would make Rachel look elegant and sophisticated. I think that this look paired with the runway clutch and broach as well as some silver Jimmy Choo 'Lance' sandals would just make this look sing and shine like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment