Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

2012 Venice Film Festival: Zoe Saldana for the Gucci Women in Film Award Ceremony

Last year Gucci held the inaugural Gucci Women in Film Awards during the Venice Film Festival. Zoe Saldana is one of the members of this years jury who will decide which woman will take home this years award. She will of course have to wear a Gucci design for the event and I have picked a few for her. Now this event last year had people wearing extravagant Oscar worthy Gucci gowns and I believe that Zoe will go for an amazing showstopping ensemble. The first thing I would absolutely love to see is Zoe wear this black and gold Spring 2012 RTW one shouldered flapper inspired dress turned into a gown by lengthening the fringe and adding the ever popular black and gold Gucci chain sandals and a black clutch to complete this look which is my favorite. The second look is a peach floral print gown which is a much more laid back look but I think that the coloring would be amazing for Zoe. The last look that I have picked is a black sheer long sleeved Fall 2012 RTW gown with black and dark emerald green embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment